Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chiropractor, work, and coffee smell

I love that I can got to my chiropractor who specializes in pregnancy; she sees me walk in and just knows the pain I'm in. I also love that by going down my spine and feeling my hips/pelvis, she can tell me EXACTLY where I hurt without me opening my mouth. I also wish that I could hire her and her magic hands to be at my beckon call! Now if we could just get this bicep/tricep pain figured out...all would be good :)
Work: I did too much today! It's so hard to not do much but when u work with kiddos with Autism....u kinda don't have a choice. Today I got to pick a kiddo up from school which I LOVE doing!! I JUST forgot that I have to park at the house and WALK to the school to get the kiddo. I'd estimate it at 2 miles!!! OKAY, OKAY, it's prolly a quarter mile. BUT....when u have HG ANY exercise or MOVEMENT that is acute or prolonged ie: a quarter mile walk in 20* temps...this quickly induces dry heaving, shortness of breath, and the feeling u may DIE AKA passing out!!! It typically takes me (not preggers) to do the walk 4-5 mins at a good pace. Today it was like 12 mins needed to take breaks UPHILL! Oh I thought I would die. I get to the top of the hill and seriously thought about sitting in the snow to catch my breath let alone my composure!!! I trudge the 200 more feet to the front doors and a feeling of victory waves over me! I almost feeling like doing the championship 2 arms up "I did it!!" Then think better of it, and do "the belt" by ARod! Bah ha ha. Anyway. As I get in the warm school...the dry heaving starts. And of course no where to sit because some mom is registering her 5 kids. I'm huffing, puffing, and heaving, at this point, and nowhere to sit. Oh god, THIS IS REALLY happening!!! I'm gonna blow chow on the carpet in front of all these kids! "Welcome to ur new school, where random woman puke on your feet" thankfully the mom hurried the kids out of the way, and I was able to sit down. The office ladies gave me a quizzical look, I half smile and wave...I don't have the energy to explain.
The walk back was better, down hill and took our time as the kiddo was in no hurry to get home. Thank goodness!!!
A friend of mine is getting married on Saturday. I'm super excited!!! I'm IN the wedding!!! I am THEE maid of honor....I have HG!!! Eeeek!! It better behave on Saturday that is all I can say!
Tonight a few of us got together for a meal celebrating my friends wedding....even tho we didn't even talk about it! Lol more stories were told than anything :)
I ordered my food to go, as I the smells of the restaurant were OVERWHELMING!!!! And by overwhelming, I mean the coffee some lady was drinking SOMEWHERE in that damn restaurant was making me gag!!! Damn u HG!!! Despite not being able to eat with the group, I was able to sit and laugh with the girls (while creepishly rubbing my left bicep because it hurt so much) BUT for that short hour, I felt NORMAL!! It was GREAT!! I also told them all that as soon as this baby girl "crawls out my cooch" yes I said that!!! We were all girls and it was sort of a bachelorette party, ANYWAY I told them that there would be a party to be had!!!! And I would be hosting!!! I initially said May 7th (lol the day after my due date) but lets be realistic, ill be in the hospital till the 8th or 9th. So lets plan the 9th ;) LOL!!!

9pm going to take my meds and hit the hay. After I blog one more blog ;)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D