Sunday, January 27, 2013

98 days to go!!!! I'm 26 weeks today!!!

I posted on Facebook today a neat little ditty that I made up to the tune of 99 bottles of beer! Lol I really can't believe I only have 98 days left!! I'm so happy!!

Today I didn't drink nearly as much as I needed today. But I will try harder tomorrow. I know I can do better. The hubs bought me a water bottle yesterday. I'm excited to use it tmrw. It's a 32 ouncer! Yikes!! I can do it!! I need to!

Baby girl is dancing around more too :) happy about that. I have my discount card to go back to Stork Vision. I've been trying to think about when to schedule another viewing!! :) I'm pretty sure they told me between weeks 28-31 are prime where the baby isn't too big that the umbilical cord is in the way or that they are all scrunched in there. Lol I gotta get my money saved up for it.

I wanna see her again!!! This next time she won't look like a kitten! Lol I can't wait to show her those pictures when she's old enough! Lol my little kitten! Lol

Off to bed, I have some wicked heart burn acid reflux. I'm blaming it on the root beer I chugged about an hour ago because I knew I was down on fluids AND the coco-wheats I ate. I think I'm going to have to switch to cream of wheat. Lol doesn't seem to bother me as much. OR I could just buy some rice put it in the blender dry, and make my own cream of rice. It would at least be gluten free then!! Ooh I must be tired! Listen to how ambitious I sound! Lol

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D