Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Vertigo, let's take a spin

Ugh! For real? After my huge ordeal yesterday he feels it is entirely possible I am suffering from vertigo. Oh this is JUST wonderful! So we will see what happens :( he told me to go buy Dramamine and keep it with me at all times. I'm just soooo done with this all!
I just want this over!! (I know, I'm whining).
He did say I need to be aware of the differences from vertigo and being lightheaded. If i am lightheaded to often, I can pass out due to low blood pressure. Today mine was 90/60. So to combat that, I need to drink more fluids (of course I do).

He said my numbers otherwise look good and baby has a good heartbeat. And he is not worried about Baby at all and just wants me to check in with him and come in as needed for fluids if I have more vomiting.

If life were that simple, to just "check in" and poof a baby comes!!! Awesome!!!!

Also, doc mentioned hard to believe I'm 23 weeks, cuz I don't have a belly, BUT my uterus is measuring 24cm! Woot woot!!! Gotta love being a "thick" girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D