Monday, January 7, 2013

Baby girl u rock my world or at least my gut!

Anxiety is creepin' (as Eric Church would say) anyway, lookin for distractions as I can't seem to get to sleep! Took my zofran, but couldn't bring myself to take the unisom and B6. Too afraid. As I lay here constantly checking my Facebook, my twitter, I'm Instagram, my emails, my Baby center groups, baby girl is kicking, punching, and doing jumping jacks giving me a reminder to keep going. Called my parents and my dad will be taking me to my appointment tmrw. I'm too afraid ill still be so lightheaded that it won't be safe to drive. Enter anxiety. I just can't understand why I have this added dizzy/lightheadedness component. It makes me worry about blood clots and anuresyms <<< what a dumb word! And low/high blood pressure and blood sugar issues *sigh* all the crappin things u don't wanna think about, they start stirring around in ur already floating brain. I hate it!!! I really really do. I hope to get some answers tmrw.
Because this laying on my left side not moving at all just my thumb, it's getting pretty old!

PS thanks baby girl for all the karate chops!!! Mommy needs them tonight. I love u my HG princess.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D