Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Work

It's overrated! Whether u are sick or not! Today while at one of my jobs I realized, it was only an hour after I had gotten there and I was exhausted. And I don't mean, "oh, I'm a little tired, I'm surprised" no, uh-uh!!! I'm talking, "holy crap, I need to catch my breath, find a damn bed somewhere and take a 2 hour nap!" Exhausted!!! I don't understand how my body knows when it just needs to keep going some days! Today was one of those days!! Other days I'm not surprised when my body gives me the 2 finger salut and screams, "F U" either. Lol typically those FU days are multiple in a row and follow the day where I just worked too hard.
I'm happy that tmrw I get to work from home! It is going to be nice. Chitlin will be home with me and we will have a good day together...as long as she doesn't turn 15 on me again!
It really is inconceivable to me how a soon to be 5 year old can turn into a sassy 15 year old in the blink of an eye! Boy are we in trouble! Lets hope the new baby mellows her out!

Off to take my meds and off to bed!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D