Monday, January 21, 2013

Sleeping with the hubs

Tonight I decided I would try and sleep with the hubs. I am feeling depressed, sick, alone, etc. etc. and being close to him really does help. *sigh* I've been in here 10 mins and
1. I've put my ear plugs in.
2. I've debated recording him
3. I'm missing my quiet little bungalow in the other room.

It's not his fault!!! Well, it kinda is, cuz it's him, but it isn't his fault. I cannot handle the noise. And it's not like he is hootin and hollerin in his sleep. Just normal sleep noises plus snoring...but this HG mama cannot handle it!!! It drives me crazy!!!!
Poor guy, just wants to sleep and I'm poking and jabbin him in the ribs to move over and be quiet. Maybe i should head back to my bungalow?! Lol

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D