Sunday, January 13, 2013

I lost the battle today and I can't wait!!!

Despite getting in a nap this afternoon, the shear exhaustion of the week/weekend taking care of chitlin through her sickness and needing to get up early today for our mandatory work meeting, I am throwing up the white flag!
The nausea is beyond bearable! I'd love to take a unisom right now, but the hubs isn't home and I am with chitlin.
The room isn't spinning but I am getting the lagged movement feeling. U know when u move and it takes ur eyes and brain time to process it. Ugh BARF!!! My left arm is numb and so is my lower leg. Always telltale signs for me.
I just have done too much in the last week and its catching up with me.
Laying in bed trying to relax. I don't need the anxiety creepin in, although I can tell it is because my pulse is 90.
No matter how hard u try to do the right thing, or stay positive, etc; HG doesn't care and throws u thru a loop literally!

Today I am 24 weeks!!! I officially have 16 weeks left! I can't even remember when I was 16 weeks and had 24 weeks to go, and frankly....that's a good thing as I see it. 112 days to go!!! Time cannot go fast enough!!! I cannot wait to be my normal self again. something I never realized I took for granted....being myself!
Gotta take meds...hoping not to drive the porcelain buss this afternoon!!! I just CAN'T do it!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D