Monday, April 29, 2013

Waiting....it's always the hardest part. Lol

Well I called the hospital at 6am and they have me on "hold" I almost started crying 😞 not really, but I made it through the night and now this... 👎 She told me that once a couple babies were born then they would call me, but if I didn't hear from them by 10, I needed to call them back. Boo!!! Just more time to be nervous! Lol I showered and fell back asleep which is good because I need to conserve my energy. Now I should get up and eat something, but I'm still on the couch conserving. Lol
What a nerve wracking day!! I'm sure it's not going to get any better ;)

I'll keep updating

Until later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D