Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Doctor's Appointment

So this is what I know so far:
Off of work, did group B strep, no weight gain, but my belly measured 36, doc brought up weekly checks to see about inducing and is willing to start induction at 38 weeks. Possibly strip my membranes at 37. I'm already 2cm dialated, and Baby is at -1 and my cervix is 25% effaced. So...I can be at this spot for awhile, but I'm hoping NOT!!! I'm so glad he brought up the induction. And he even said he wants to make sure baby's lungs are ready. Of course 😃 that's what I want too!!! So I'm off of work, which means we will be pulling Chitlin outta 4k to save $. He didn't tell me strict bed rest, but he told me I need to stay rested and to keep my HR down. Although today just walking in to the clinic it went up to 135!! Gotta love it right??
Oh I also got an IV!!! 2 actually!!! They gave me lactated ringers, I hope I don't barf it up!! That's what happened last time!!! Lol totally defeated the purpose! Anyway, that's what I know for now! Ill keep u posted!

My chest still hurts :( not sure what that is from, but it surely doesn't feel good. Doc thought maybe I pulled a pectoral muscle from vomiting last night? Idk, feels different than that. Guess we will see :D

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D