Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nesting, nesting, nesting

Today I did so much!! Probably too much, but it needed to be done. Got the dresser in baby's room started sorting out the cloth diapers and clothes. Still need a few things. Chitlin was such a good helper today. She was helping so much I couldn't believe :)

I think she's really excited for the baby to be here!!! Just like me!!! And dad too ;)

Having some weird contractions. I don't think mine will ever be "normal" lol we will just see what happens ;) lol

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D