Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today I feel like BUTT only 24 more days...

It started out okay, but then the whole shortness of breath thing started, and feel yucky. Body aches and my chest having pressure. I still think blood clot, but I'm just paranoid I know. And then my pulse got high a few times. I'm really ready for this pregnancy to be over. Baby girl wasn't moving much this morning but this afternoon she is and I am getting nauseous from it. :x soon enough she will be here and this will all be moot because I won't be pregnant any more!!! I CANNOT wait!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D