Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ugh I hate this feeling

I hate being short of breath and the feeling of not being able to get a full deep breath!!! :( it's so not fun!!! Because once this happens, immediately I feel like I am going to vomit!!! It's such a crummy impending death feeling. I hate it!!! Hopefully I won't have this for long. Blech!!! I brought it up to the doc on Tuesday but he didn't seem to worried about it. He checked my heart again, but really I think it's a lung issue. I'm still hoping it isn't a blood clot!!! Although I suppose if it was, I wouldn't be here. Lol ugh can't this baby girl just know her mommy wants her here and I just want to feel better!!!????

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D