Friday, April 12, 2013

Leaky boobs!!!! :D

Yes, I have leaky boobs!!!! I couldn't be happier!!!!! Just one more step in the right direction!!! My body is getting ready and I NEED it to be ready!!!! Now, will I get contractions first, or will my water break first??!!! Last time my water broke first and I only had a few contractions. I sooooo hope it happens that way again.

Although as I am getting excited about this, my HR is going crazy!!! Yikes!!! Calm down and make it through the next couple days.

Until Later
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D