Sunday, April 7, 2013

Today NEEDS to be a good day!!!

I need it to be a good day today!!! I have friends coming over for a quaint baby shower! It is going to be an awesome time!!!! IF I don't toss my cookies and end up in bed because of my heart rate. :( it's completely ridic right now!!! I feel like complete butt! :( I need to kick the nasty negativity and push the positive vibes!!!!
I can do this!!!! I have to do this!!!! I wanna do this!!! I want to be socially normal today!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D