Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yucky day

I was hanging out some diaper inserts on the line since its sunny out. I came in an instantly started sweating!! Even my upper lip!! I sat down for a sec and I was WAY lightheaded!! It didn't help that my eyes were not adjusting from being out to in. I thought we'll maybe blood sugar?? Ate all carbs for bfast and it was after 12. So I chugged a bunch of Gatorade and ate a string cheese. Still feeling really lightheaded and dizzy got my BP cuff and that was good and my HR was okay under 100. I stopped sweating then got the chills INSTANTLY!! And the goose bumps wouldn't go away!!! Finally after about 5 mins and me getting a heavy sweatshirt on I've warmed up a bit, but am still feeling REALLY sick. I took my zofran and some Tylenol then made chitlin a lunch which was cheesy broccoli rice. I sat down to eat with her and now I'm second guessing that ALL together!! :( blech!!!

I hope this is just so per labor craziness. Idk, but it freaked me right out back to like week 11!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D