Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Almost made it to 1am and am still up....

Back in the bathroom I am. Not vomiting this time. So that's good I guess. I woke up from my left arm hurting. I had managed to lay on my left side in a semi reclined position. Ouch!!! Lol!!! Even Baby girl didn't like it because she was kicking up a storm!!! Which in turn made me more nauseous. It's the 1 downfall to having an awesomely active baby....if she does move too much....u will puke.
I keep checking my left hand and foot to make sure there is no swelling. And so far so good. So I'm thankful for that.
Okay, nausea is upon me....ugh....help!!!

Until Later
~J

Well it's 2:05 and I'm still up and yes have vomited. I often wonder what kind of cruel sick joke is being played on me. (Pun totally intended) I mean really??
"Hey Joleen, I know how bad u and the hubs want another baby, but ur gonna have to work for it. Oh THEN when u do finally get pregnant your life is going to be a living hell!!! Hope u enjoy it :D" ugh the bastards of the universe!!! How I hate them!!! I'm not exactly sure who they are, but I hate them!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D