Monday, April 8, 2013

What a day?!!?

Called the nurse after a seriously sleepless night :/ 2 huge heart rate episodes...ugh... Nurse was worried my rhythm may have changed had me come in ASAP for another EKG. It came out fine. Doc is really perplexed as to why my HR is so crazy. He's convinced there is nothing wrong with my heart so it can handle the rapid HR. which is good news.
He checked me again and I'm 3cm. 3 freaking cm!!!! woot woot!!! So I am naturally progressing. He did think she turned and was breech since he couldn't find her head low. But when he did my pelvic check, he could tell her head was engaged in my pelvis. Which is also good. He did say today that he could admit me and break my water and I could have this baby, but he wants to wait to let her cook a little longer. Which I agree with obviously.
Next week tho on Monday when I have my appointment, I am going to ask him to strip my membranes. He may tell me no, and I will have to be okay with that.
BUT I am going to ask because I am so worried that my strength, endurance, and stamina for a vaginal delivery will be non existent!!! Also with the numbness crap! And I do not want that to happen and that is what I am going to bring up on the 15th.

Big headache tonight too with lots of numbness throughout my whole body. I go in on Wednesday for my occipital nerve block. Kinda freaked by that, but it will be okay. It can only get better, it can't get worse! Lol
I'll keep u all posted!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D