Sunday, April 21, 2013

If I have to read one more....

Post on my baby forum of women having their babies I'm gonna lose it!!! Okay not really lose it but seriously??!!!! They are across the board 33-38 weeks. I'm seriously sitting her begging this baby to come out and she's just so damn snugly in there!!! I wouldn't be pushing it so much if I wasn't having all these crappin health issues and if I even felt 1/2 way decent, but man!!! I'm done. (Yeah I know I've said it before, but its because its the TRUTH!!!)
I've been having some pretty heavy migraines again and just want them to be over along with the nausea. Anyway....same old crap just a different day!!! Hoping this is over sooner than later.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D