Thursday, April 18, 2013

God??? Are you there??? It's me, Joleen.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me go into labor early!!! I know 17 days isn't long, but ill be honest, I'm physically and emotionally drained!!! It's really taking a toll on me!!! I am grateful already to be pregnant with Baby girl, now I just need u to push things along!! Plus she is running outta room in there, and not moving nearly as much and it's freaking me out!!! I don't need the added anxiety!!!

Anyway....thank you for listening and taking me into consideration!!!! I REALLY appreciate it!!! REALLY I do!!!
Fingers crossed

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D