Friday, April 26, 2013

3:30 and it happens again.....

Up again at 3:30. Using the bathroom and dry heaving. This time complete with chills! Sooo ready for this to be over!!! Both episodes started while I was asleep and my heart began to race. Sigh....I haven't had that in two weeks. Needless to say, I'll be scrubbin the toilet again and praying my water breaks soon!!! This crap is getting old!!!

4:30 and I'm finally done vomiting and wetting my pants! There was a part of me that though just maybe it was my water but it was not. Just urine. That's nothing new! Lol
It's so early, I can hear the birds chirping outside!!! Boy, wish I could be that chipper at 4:35am!!! Maybe under different circumstances. Who knows?!

So I'm debating calling the doc office this morning. My doc and nurse are both out. I know they will put me through to another nurse. After vomiting like I did, I really should get fluids. Just don't know if I should call the office or right to the OB triage?? I suppose calling the office would be better. I just hate having my dad drive me because when I get fluids it's a 2+ hr ordeal and yeah he gets to sit in the room with me, but there isn't a whole lot going on in a clinic room. I could see if I can download Netflix on my kindle and have him watch a couple tv shows or movies.
Ugh....HG I HATE YOU!!! I am never going to allow u to ruin my life ever again!!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D