Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feeling sick!!!

I feel so incredibly sick. I have a bad migraine and I'm beyond barfy! I will be so excited for the day I will not be barfy!!!

I went to target with the hubs tonight. I rode the sweet motorized cart!! He just walked next to me helping grab the things off the shelf. What a guy! Lol poor guy was probably so embarrassed!! The cart was so old and went so slow!!! Lol it was great. Anyway, we bought the rest of the stuff we needed for baby girl. We should be set for the first 3 months. Bottles, pacifiers, side snap onesies, playmat, sun shades....u name it we are ready ;)
Unfortunately this outing has caused me to be overly physically and mentally fatigued. So sad!!! :/ I cannot wait to get my body back and start working on me and getting things figured out. And the awesome bonus is.....baby girl will be HERE!!!

So tired!! Laying down....

Hugs everyone!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D