Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cleaning Chitlin's room and the neurologist

My mom came over today and helped me clean out Chitlin's room. We threw out a brown grocery bag worth of garbage and donated a kitchen garbage bag full of toys!! I wanted to do more but I couldn't. I was exhausted. And all I did was sit on the bed sorting things into bins. I needed a nap after that.

Dad drive me to my neurology appt. today. Everything with my headaches and occipital neuralgia seems to be doing well/better. I got one more injection today in 2 different places. The back of my skull is sore, but I know it will be better tmrw.

Really ready for this baby to be here. Hoping she gets my hints!!! She hasn't been as active, but I'm guessing its because she's running out of room. My next dr appt is Tuesday. I'm going to ask him to strip my membranes and I am going to express to him my concerns about this baby's size. Lilly was a peanut at 7.2 and she came out with a small abrasion on her head and I tore. Which wasn't as bad as it could've been but I did need stitches. So ill be bringing that up!!!

I had a great night sleep last night and I hope for it again tonight!!

Until later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D