Monday, April 8, 2013

Calling the OB first thing tomorrow!!!!

Well it's 1:44am. I woke at 1:30, feeling slightly off. Went potty, got back in bed and my heart was beating so fast I could barely breathe!!! I lay on my left side trying to take my pulse but seriously it was going so fast I couldn't count it. I finally was able to do a quick 15 secs x 4 pulse, which I don't like doing, but it is at least 132!!! Ugh!!!! I just took it again and it is 134. I'm trying to slow it down with some square breathing, but it's not working. It just keeps beating harder and harder in my chest and my neck.
Ugh I hate this!!! It literally wants to make me vomit, which will be happening soon I'm sure!!!
My heart is pumping so hard it feels like a panic attack, but as of now I'm not panicking! This is probably on of the worst feelings physically I experience. And if there were something that could help, I would LOVE it!!! I really would!!! But...there really isn't anything, besides having this baby.

I'd like to get up and get some water but that will just make my heart race more. So for now, ill just lay here continue my square breathing and hope I don't vomit. Cuz honestly, it's right there!!! :(

Until Later
~J

2:26am and SICK, SICK, SICK!!! Oh this is horrible!!! This is beyond horrible! I just took a Zofran to try and help with the urge to vomit, but it's not working!!! I feel like I should be in the BR cleaning the toilet...getting ready. :(

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D