Thursday, May 2, 2013

Yay!!! She's here!!!

I know I've been off for a few days!!! Hope no one has missed me too much ;)

Our little bundle of joy was born on Monday night!!! I'm so happy!!!

Still nauseous and having some headaches and other side effects, but I'm pretty sure it is 90% epidural 10% HG.

I can't wait to post everything!!! No time now. I want to be able to take my time and get everything and everyone correct ;)

However, I'll give u a photo tease ;)

Thank you for all ur continued support!!!

Love,
Joleen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D