Friday, April 26, 2013

HG u ruin everything!!! E V E R Y T H I N G

Really??? 12:06 Friday morning and I'm scrubbin the toilet so I have something clean to puke in??!!! Ugh??? Again HZg is relentless and I hate it.
I was sleeping....soundly I may add....and all of a sudden I got really sweaty and barfy. Got up went to the bathroom. Realized quickly, I will be spending more time in here than I wanted tonight. Maybe it's a good sign??? Well I doubt that very much, but maybe I will vomit so hard my water will break!!! Hey, it could happen!!! You never know!!! Lol fingers crossed huh?
Although if it did break we'd have to hightail chitlin over to my parents, 10 mins in the opposite direction of the hospital, turn around and drive 35 mins to the hospital. Meh, we'd make it work! Lol ;)

Ugh I wish this feeling would go away!!! It really is a downer. Then pair it with dry heaves and it is just a recipe for disaster!

I wish I was sleeping, and I wish it was Monday morning at 6 so I would be calling the hospital. One good thing is, I am going to ASK for an IV when I do go to the hospital JUST so I can get IV zofran!!! That stuff is like gold!!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D