Friday, April 12, 2013

That was short

After finally falling asleep around 11ish, here I am up at 12:22 heart pounding seriously. I'm done. 12:41 and I'm setting up shop! Already done disinfecting the toilet, ready to blow chow :( I put toilet paper on the front of the bowl after I clean it so I have a place to lean. This is where my sweet, patten pending, over the toilet shelf would fold up from the side and swing over the bowl. So I could lean on that instead.
Sigh....I'm so over this, I'm just over this all. I seriously thought about waking up the hubs and having him take me to the ER. They would ship me off to labor and delivery, but I'm gonna wait a bit here and see what happens.
Ill update as the night goes on, ill be on here more I'm sure. In all honesty, I thought it was much later than it was!

Until Later
~J

Was woken up at 337am and tried to go back to bed right away. It sort of worked. Now it's 501am and just the same. I did have a bizarre dream that freaked me out. Yay hormones....NOT!!!
Lets try this calming down sleep thing again.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D