Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mini watermark visit

My sister and nephew, and her cousin and daughter came down to the Big City to visit us this weekend. We were supposed to stay over night at the hotel, but I just couldn't. They had a mini water park for little kids and it was a lot of fun. I kept my butt parked in a chair 99% of the time and the hubs 1:1 chitlin. It was fun to watch!! I did get nervous a few times because the kiddos were being a little too brave in the water. But with there being 1 adult for each kid it was nice.
After swimming for 2 hours we went out to eat to the restaurant attached to the hotel. It was yummy and kids ate for free :) BONUS!!! During supper though I really started to get sick. Nauseous, hot, bad headache, muscle pain. I think it was from being upright for 4+ hours and being actively engaged. I'm physically and mentally exhausted! It was A LOT of fun!!! But, I have a feeling I will be recovering from this for a couple days!!!

Hitting the hay
Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D