Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I took a nap today!!!!

I took a 2 hour nap today!!! It was amazing!! I can't believe I did it!!! I can't believe my body allowed it! Lol!!! It was most likely due to me doing a load of laundry and emptying the dishwasher. 2 simple tasks that whipped my butt!!! I had grandiose plans today (going to pick out knobs for baby's dresser), but it never happened. The couch was too comfy!!! Over all I felt well most of the day. Baby girl was sleepy today to and wasn't moving much! I got the Doppler out 2x just to make sure all was good.
Tonight my legs are tired, my eyes are tired, and I'm a little barfy feeling but not too bad. Hoping to get some good sleep in, even if it is a couple hours.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D