Friday, April 5, 2013

Pain pain go away

Come again NEVER!!!!!

Whine alert!!!! U have been warned!!!

I hurt from head to toe and every part in between!!! I've cried numerous times today because its so much.

I went to Menards today to get drawer pulls for baby's dresser. The walk from my car to the store seemed like an eternity!!! I walked in the front door and PROUDLY asked if there was a key for the motorized cart!!! The lady looked at me sadly and then told me there wasn't one I just needed to unplug it. So I got on and got my knobs. I brought the cart back to the front and asked to check out there. A different lady was there and wouldn't check me out. She said they weren't able to. Cry #1. I realize at this point I could have hopped back on the fun little cart and drove to the registers, but I thought, I could do it. Yeah, I WAS WRONG!!!! As I am seriously barely even taking steps, 2 different older women asked me if I was okay and if I needed help. Cry #2 I politely told them thank u but I was just slow. They both looked so sad. I made it to the check outs and the cashier scanned my stuff AND bagged it for me. If u know Menards, they do not bad ur stuff. I musta looked a wreck! Got my bag with my knobs and began to take my baby steps. Got to my car, got in, cry #3. Yeah I was on a roll!!! Sat there about 7 mins before I could even move. Headed home.
I was done physically and mentally!!!

I cried at least 2-3 more times tonight.

It is amazing how much I feel like a failure, even tho I KNOW there is nothing I can do to fix this or change this and it isn't my fault. I'm well aware I am not a failure, I am a survivor, but HG makes u feel so negatively about urself.

I'll be happy when this is done and over

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D