Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nervous!!!!

Yes I am getting nervous!! No idea what to expect tmrw!!! I've never had to be induced with Chitlin. I'm getting nervous because I don't know how long it will take, I don't know what to expect, I don't know if I'm going to be able to push enough, will I need to? Will it be 3 pushes and out or will it be 2 hours? Will my tachycardia hinder me? What about my shortness of breath?? (I still have anxiety I have a small blood clot in my lungs!! CRAZY I know!!!) will I need a c section?? Am I gonna puke while pushing because of my HG?? Will my HG be gone instantly or am I gonna be one of the lucky ones that has it for awhile after... Ugh....so many what ifs....

I'll keep u all posted!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D