Monday, April 1, 2013

And so it starts:

My night of not knowing which end bodily fluids/solids are going to come out of! Sweet!!! And the chills!!! Oh how I've missed the whole body trembling chills!! What an awesome night I am having.

I tried to sleep, but I can't lay on either side without my chest feeling very heavy. Sitting up is the only time it doesn't hurt. I better figure out mighty quick how I'm going to sleep. It sure as heck isn't going to be sitting on the crapper using the hair dryer to keep warm with the garbage pail between my knees!! Seriously...this is what my life has become. How is this even fair??? Sure wish I could post a picture for u all so u'd see how awesome I look right about now! Lol!!

HG has turned me into a crazy person!!! How wonderful! I'm sure u will get more updates as the night goes on.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D