Friday, April 19, 2013

Tomorrow my Chitlin with be 5 years old!!!

I can't believe it!!! Chitlin is going to be 5 tmrw!! what the crap? Where has the time gone? I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to throw her an awesome birthday party with friends and all....BUT....HG had a different idea. So I guess birthday party #6 is gonna be AWESOME! LOL 

Had my dad drive em around the city today to a couple different stores to find her a spring jacket. you think i could find one? not one I liked! I ended up getting her one, but it doesn't have a hood. and it is black and gold! yuck! but i got it for her, if she doesn't like it we can return it. not a problem. My poor dad chauffeuring me around. Just cant do driving anymore it is just too exhausting. I have to do too many things at once. LOL I think he is okay with driving me around tho. 

Came home and I was done. laid on the couch until supper, then got up ate, and lay back down. Now typing on here getting chitlin ready for bed. I ca't wait to upload some pix! She is gonna be so happy! 

And what an awesome surprise we will have if Baby Girl comes tomrw!! oh it would be glorious! Chitlin is all ready to share her day with her. LOL hope she isn't disappointed if it doesn't happen!!





okay, off to get her in bed, and me to sleep too. bad headache STILL.....blech


Until Later
~J    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D