Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pedicure, no baby...yet! Lol

My parents drove me to town so I could get my pedicure. It felt awesome!! My feet look good and they feel great as do my calves!! If u know me, u know I HATE having my feet touched!! But today was worth it! <3
The rents took me and chitlin out for lunch too. Half way through....I knew I had done too much. Made it through but as soon as we got to their house I lay down for 2 hours!! I was exhausted!!! Felt better after lying down, headed home and took chitlin to the library. We were there about 20 mins she picked her books and movies and she even colored a pix. Then it was home where I laid down for the rest of the night!
The hubs took chitlin out to the farm and walked the trails while I didn't move! ;) it was nice.

If u wouldn't mind send me some positive vibes to get this little girl moving!!! My next appt is the 23rd and I am going to stand my ground and ask for my membranes to be stripped!!!' No ifs ands or buts!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D