Saturday, April 20, 2013

Chitlin's birthday, what a great day!!

It was amazing and fun and I'm glad we got to spend the day with her!!! She is my most favorite 5 year old EVER!!!

I'm feeling really icky tonight. Just a lot going on through the day. The hubs went to pick up branches with chitlin ( from one of the recent wind storms) and I didn't want to be alone at home so I went with. I didn't help of course just sat and watched and did some walking for endurance building. It doesn't really count as endurance building when u can only walk about 100 feet before needing a break!!!
Chitlin had fun at first, then just wanted to ride on the 4 wheeler with dad. Her and I stuck it out together, until he was done. Came home made dinner and then chitlin and I lay on our bed watching bob the builder!!! Awesome right?!?! Love moments like that.

Now it's my bed time and I'm exhausted, barfy, have a front migraine and physically hurt. Time to sleep! Lol I was hoping I would have went into labor today so my two kiddos could have shared the same birthday but no such luck. I know there is 1.5 hours left in the day. Anything could happen ;) lol
Lets just say I'm ready for whenever Baby girl decides to come (soon I hope)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D