Saturday, February 2, 2013

Yucky

I've felt yucky all day. Tonight is worse. My pulse at rest is 85. :/ and my chest hurts. Anxiety I'm sure. And I'm just very very barfy. Where I wish I could yack, but if I did, I'd still feel gross!! I'm trying to eat my coco wheats right now, but I can't even take a bite.

I am sitting on the couch, waiting to go to sleep. Too bad I feel like complete poop. Will be choking down my unisom and B6 here pretty quick so I can get to sleep. I also think I will be grabbing a couple ice cubes Ian squeezing them in my hands to slow my heart rate.
I hate anxiety. I haven't had it too bad or too often lately. But now, right now, I'm feeling it. It's where it scares u into thinking major things are wrong even tho there isn't. I'm completely and utterly afraid I have a pulmonary embolism. Really what are the chances of that??!! Slim to none? But this is what my anxiety does. Blah!!!
Okay, gonna try my coco wheats and bed. Night everyone.

Thanks for reading :D

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D