Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Migraine today Glucose test tmrw

Well all day, all day I have had a migraine. I wish I wasn't so scared to take my Tylenol with codine!! The doc says its okay to take, but I'm sure it will just make me tired!! And sleep and that won't fix the migraine, just mask it! I'm 99% sure it's from the zofran. And god knows I need my zofran! Not going down THAT road again!! I can pin point the spots on my skull that hurt!! All on the left side. Every time I get these damn migraines I constantly worry about freaking aneurysms!! Ugh!!! Then I logically tell myself ,"no" but then anxiety says it could happen!! Sooo happy when this pregnancy is over to NOT have pregnancy anxiety anymore!!! So dumb right?? I've had my trusty old microwave hot pack with me all day :) sooo nice ;) surely gonna ask the doc about it tmrw as it still only affects my left side, nothing on the right!! So weird!!

Glucola yeah that's the nasty pure orange drink I get to drink in 5 mins and then wait 1 hour to get my blood drawn. I'm worried!!! Yes, me worried!! Go figure right?!?! Lol
My first pregnancy I did this, I failed :( and then felt like I was going to DIE during the 3 hour one!! No joke! I was so dehydrated they had to do blood draws out of my HANDS!! That $hit hurts!!! It was also 5 years ago and I can remember EXACTLY how it went!!
So for tmrw I'm hoping all goes okay and I don't yak it up!! Can u imagine ORANGE glucola all over the gray carpet!!! Ooh not good! Lol. If I do vomit, at least ill be at the doc office and I can get some IV fluids while I am there ;) LOL!!

I asked the nurse today if I could get a full blood work up just to see where my vitamin levels are since they are going to do iron anyway. She said they don't do lipid panels when pg. I don't want my cholesterol checked!!! I want my bit D my B's my magnesium, etc checked! Who cares about cholesterol??!!! Not me!!!

Anyway, I'm sure ill be blogging about this tmrw while its happening. Fingers crossed!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D