Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I tried giving HG up for Lent....

But it wouldn't LEAVE!!! For reals!!! As u know I'm not overly religious, but every year I participate in Lent. I think it's the whole "challenge" of it all. I've been VERY successful in the past, that has lead to healthy choices and lifestyle changes. This year however, I'm not sure what to give up? Red meat?? Oh wait....lol kinda part of lent already AND not a fan really right now. I can't give up pop since some weeks root beer is all I can handle. I'd LOVE to give up vomiting! That'd be sweet! Can't give up carbs or sugar since I live on them as well...maybe I will increase something instead of give something up....I will spend more time with Chitlin!! There, that's what I am going to do ;) ill try to do more things with her when I'm home ;)

9:42pm peeps, Bed time!! And before 10! I'm getting better at this

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D