Monday, February 4, 2013

Down, but then back up

Today I couldn't work at the school :( I was too barfy and too exhausted!! I dropped chitlin off at school and came home to sleep I was barely able to stay awake long enough to set my alarm. I was out!!! And even when my alarm went off 1.75 hours later, I still laid in bed for 20 mins. Trying to get up enough energy to even get out of bed.

I finally did and headed to the chiropractor. Got adjusted and headed into my other job. Meetings, and treatment as usual. I was super hot today tho and that never happens.

I had a great talk with a good friend and it made me feel "normal." I cried, I laughed, I smiled, I frowned. And it felt okay. I struggled to keep the nausea at bay but it was worth it today. Thank you friend <3

Nausea is such a wicked beast. I know I have said this 100 times and I could say it 100 more!! The varying degrees are insane and the lingering affects/effects which ever lol, is just unfathomable!!! As I lay in bed now typing this I have the puke lump in my throat. I've taken all my meds, but doesn't matter. :x

In bed by 9 and hopefully asleep by 930. Hoping to not be in bed all day tmrw!!!
Fingers crossed for me peeps! Lol much love to u all for reading and keeping up with my crazy life and its many ups and downs!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D