Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ugh...stress causes nausea!!! Go figure!!

So yesterday the hubs went to get his truck fixed after work. Snowmagedon on its way...they said they could fix it no worries, 2 hours later and in the midst of the storm he calls home because they cannot fix it and he needs to leave his truck there and needs a ride! Oh boy! It was 7pm. I pack up chitlin in my truck and off we go 30mph in the storm. It's typically a 30-35min drive to the Big City. Last night it took an hour! Made it there, got him, and headed back home another hour.
This morning at 6 he thought he'd take our spare car to work as he needed to pick up his truck and it would be easier to leave the car, then drive his truck back. Well Snowmegedon had a different idea!!! I told him to just take my truck and we'd get it figured out at some point. He was just so upset about the dealer not being able to fix his truck and worried about me not having a vehicle. When he left I finally was able to relax, but that's when the nausea set in!!! Blech!!! Then chitlin woke up and asked here her kitten (stuffed animal) was. Ugh...conveniently located in the back seat of MY truck which is now at hubby's work. An instant meltdown ensued! It was 6:34am. Oh lord help me through this day!!! The meltdown didn't help my nausea at all!
Lord, please help me get through this day. Heck, get me through this morning!!!! I'd be happy!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D