Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pregnancy

Pregnancy does a lot of weird shit to ur body. I'm just gonna say it like it is. Everybody's experience is different but we can relate in some way or another. Obviously this time around pregnancy has just given me the big "F U" to which I reply, "joke's on you cuz I'm NEVER getting pg EVER again!!! SO THERE!!" Yeah I get snotty when I talk to pg! Lol
I think of all the things pg does to us, just to name a few: increase our hormones, mood swings, increase our blood volume, grow a baby, stretch marks, constipation, buying a new wardrobe for seriously 6 months MAYBE, gestational diabetes, low blood pressure, high blood pressure, pre eclampsia, bed rest, incompetent cervix, glucose testing 1 AND 3 hour, smells- omg the smells!!!, sciatica, joint pain, ligament pain, carpal tunnel, numbness, tingling, fainting, gas...oh the gas, boob pain, crotch pain, tendon pain, hell whole body pain!!!!!, exhaustion, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, vertigo, HYPEREMESIS GRAVIDARUM!!!, cripes this list can go on and on....
My point here is that we women endure this INSANE amount of PAIN for roughly 10 months ( let's be realistic here it's 10 freaking months!!!) to grow a baby!! Another Life!! And holding that baby makes all those "aches and pains" go away. How wonderful!!! Just wonderful!!!

Now for reality, when I start getting the "baby bug" again those of u that live close to me better start baby making cuz there is no way in hell I'm gonna feel "wonderful" again!! U ladies better realize auntie Joleen is coming to borrow ur precious, beautiful, WONDERFUL, baby for a bit. And I am going to bask in all the glory of being an Auntie without dealing with all this pregnancy shit ever again :)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D