Friday, February 22, 2013

culver's fish sandwich and a hot fudge sundae..oh yeah and a gremlin

This is what I told the hubby to bring home for me tonight from town. He better follow through! and it better not be like the damn cupcake debacle! that is all I am saying =-) 




99% of the time I am confident that there is a cute adorable baby growing and kicking inside of me....BUT on occasion I feel like it is THIS:



I am not kidding when I say, at time I feel like this baby girl is CLAWING to get out of her warm womb!!! and it is repetitive "pawing" or "clawing" motions. at the front of my stomach!! The weirdest feeling EVER!!! Ever since I have gotten sick my friend Amy has referred to baby girl as "alien" and i am starting to think....she just might be right! =-)







Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D