Monday, February 25, 2013

Beached whale!!!

Today I can happily say I feel like a BEACHED WHALE!!! I actually feel pregnant!!! Well I have been feeling pregnant obviously, but today...today something just clicked. It was probably the grocery shopping and then work where I had to get up and down off the floor 50x in a row. Lol I could barely get in and out of my car!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! Lol
It only took until 30 weeks 1 day :D of course with this today can heartburn!! Yikes. Even with the Zantac....nada! My nausea was less today but still there. But today, I'm okay with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D