Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Eye doc today

Went to the eye doc today to see if she could give me some answers about my left eye symptoms...she came back with I have 20/20 vision and the inside of my eyes look good. They gave me a visual field test.
Has anyone done one of these?? It took about 7 mins an eye, and it was really stressful!! They patch one eye and u stare at this orange light and then they flash all these lights and ur head is in this dome thing. Then u click a button when u see a light. Then u switch eyes. I was stressed doing it because my eyes kept going out of focus and dry and I wanted to look around but I couldn't!!! Apparently I did ok on it.
She asked my history and why I was coming there and I filled her in, she said, have u seen a neurologist? I about died! How long have I been saying I need to want to see one? So today started the process of seeing a neurologist.
Step 1 call the neurology office: "please tell me how to get an appointment at ur office"---check
Step 2 call my primary doc's nurse--make appt for Thurs to tell him I WANT a referral for a neurologist in the BIG CITY!! I am not screwing around anymore!! ---partial check
Step 3 call ins company tmrw to check referral status needed from them
Step 4 call back neurology office with all the info I have!!!

Ill keep u all posted! I'm exhausted tonight, and will be going to bed shortly. Will have to take my meds a bit early so I don't have to wake up later to take them.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D