Thursday, February 7, 2013

This $hit messes you up!!

The title, a quote from a fellow HGer!!
I couldn't say it any better! Seriously! During a time in our life when it is supposed to be happy and joyous...us HGers have our $hit messed up and WE didn't ask for it to be!
We r vomiting
We r nauseous
We r weak
We r hurting
We r vulnerable
We r sick
We r lab rats
We r pin cushions
We r alone
We r in pain
We r isolated
We r depressed
We r anxiety ridden
We r not ourselves
We r not human
-------------------/ but then.....
We r fighters
We r survivors
We r strong
We r providers
We r trying
We r alive
We r proud
We r here
We r waiting
We r human
We r mom

HG messes our $hit up! From one day to the next, cripes from hour to hour...we are a different person. Sometimes we might be someone we aren't proud of, or happy with, or even able to understand what happened to us. But sometimes...we are happy, and we r proud, and u know what...we do "get it"

And that ladies, is what makes us some of the strongest ladies! I'm proud to be an HGer. Do I like having it?! Hell no!! Will I do this again??? 99.9% I will not. But I can say, I'm proud to tell people what HG is, I'm proud I'm still plugging along (thank you God, for not listening to me when I was weak), and I'm proud to have u all as my friends!

And to all my readers...thanks for taking this journey with me!! Where would I be without you!!

Until Later
~J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D