Friday, February 15, 2013

Still no referral....79 days left!!!!!

Yep still no referral!! Doc was in today but not the nurse. When I called I was told I'd have to wait til Monday because, "the doc doesn't know how to do referral calls" beyond fed up!! Switched everything over from little city to Big City!! Adios crappy health care system!

79 days!! 79 days and this beautiful dancing baby girl will be here!!! I am so excited!!! The days just keep going down! I just want it over with ;) positive thoughts!!! Watching this baby dance in my belly is just amazing :) it makes it all worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D