Friday, February 8, 2013

Vomiting again

Man, this is awesome!!! * note the sarcasm
This time tho...I got to run to Chitlin's bathroom and empty out there!!! I literally ran from our bedroom to her BR. As I flash by Hubs says, "what is going on?!" And Chitlin says, "oh, mom's just gonna puke"

She knows me so well!! Good grief!!! I will be calling the doc later this morning and I will be getting fluids!
Ugh!!! Another poke! This is again: GOING TO BE AWESOME!! Although, I am overdue for fluids if u think about it. Lol

Off to try and shower. Hope I don't blow chow in there too!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D