Monday, February 11, 2013

145am wake up call??!! Wha???

I was awoken abruptly by hearing Chitlin call out in her sleep. It was bizarre, because it was similar to how I woke up the other night so quickly! I seriously was up instantly, but not dry heaving....not yet anyway. I lay awake listening and didn't hear her again so I tried to go back to sleep at no avail! In fact, anxiety stepped up to the plate and started taking swings! Ugh damn anxiety! My heart started racing, my pulse super fast! Easily close to 100. I realize then I'm not going to be able to sleep so for distraction I check on Chitlin, who has kicked off her covers, but otherwise fine. I decide to use the bathroom, which is a rare occur acne for me at night EVEN when 28 weeks preggers!!! (Woot woot) while going, I have some discomfort and realize its gonna be awhile that I'm on the toilet. Whilst sitting there my pulse starts to race once more and I start to get that icky pukey taste in my mouth...."Distraction" I think!!! So I look through the bathroom drawers and find a crossword book....which is convenient, considering I was in Chitlin's bathroom. I sit there awhile yet, surprised at how well my brain functions so close to 2am. Anxiety still in full force! I finish up in the bathroom, still not feeling right. I go into my room and grab my pillow, phone, meds and iPod and head into our bedroom where the hubs is fast asleep. He wakes when I turn on the light in the bathroom and asks, "r u sleeping in here?" As he rolls over to make room for me. I get gaggy but managed to say, "yes, I don't feel right" and go into the bathroom. Which is where I am now. Perched upon Chitlin's foot stool in front of the toilet, I just cleaned before I picked up my iPod to blog.
I still feel very off. My pulse has lowered a bit, but now I have stomach discomfort AND I'm gaggy. Quite frankly, I don't know which end it is going to come out of!! My only hope is that it is just ONE and not both, or at least ONE at a time!! Because sittin on the crapper while puking, is NOT one of my favorite things in the world.
Anxiety is still full force with What if questions??? And when questions?? I hate this!!! Up until Friday in the wee hours things had been going well for about a month!! Actually it was a month. My last barfing episodes were 1/7 when my dad had to drive me to the doc and I had vertigo! Thank god I don't have vertigo again, but this feeling is similar, yet different.
As I sit here crouched in front of the cold porcelain throne, my right arm resting on it (don't worry I scrubbed it) I am thinking that I need to invent some type of swing arm that attaches to the bowl that allows u to lean, and rest on while emptying the nothings that are coming up. It could fold down and attach on the one side and when the time arises you flip it up, swing it over, and attach it to the other side for added support and strength. Yeah, there's a limited market for this (1% of all pregnant women), but think of what a nicety it would be. Even when sleeping in the bathroom, you could just prop yourself up on that ledge arms folded and BAM asleep! Oh boy, the ideas are flowing now!!! I must be insane! It's 231am and I'm sitting in front of the damn toilet inventing products to help the modern HG woman. God help us all!!!
Gonna try some sips of water then crawl into bed with the hubs in hopes that 1. I don't vomit 2. I don't have to poop 3. I am able to sleep 4. My anxiety wains so I can continue with #3 seeing as how I must work in the morning.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D