Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Doc appointment today

first, i want to say....88 days to go!! actually this day is DONE lets just call it 87! WOOT WOOT!!! awesome.

Today  I had a good day. I am thankful for that. Because I had to do my glucose testing today. The Glucola went down adn stayed down. not a problem. I was a little jittery, but that was okay. 2 hours later I was gaggy....and I was gaggy for the rest of the night. I ended up taking my zofran every 3 hours and that really helped. But...Man, my stomach was not happy. I hope I passed the damn thing! THERE IS NO WAY i am going to do the 3 hour one. put me on a Gestational Diabetes Diet and I will do the best I can! LOL!!

I gained 3 more pounds!!! SO I have gained back a total of 7 of the 22 i originally lost. I WAS SOO HAPPY!!! and my OB was more happy that I was happy. It was funny to see his face when I went to High 5 him over those 3 pounds! BAH HA HA HA!!!

What else....Oh right...so i talked to him about my migraines and he says that based on where they are etc that he believes that they are muscle tension headaches and gave me some things to do to help them. he used big muscle words and point of insertion and origin...I just nodded and said okay, I hope it helps. =-)

I told him that my left side is still rebelling this pregnancy and explained all my left side only symptoms. He had no explanation except sometimes that happens and it is weird. then he clarified that I WAS NOT WEIRD, that the fact that my left side is rebelling is weird. I think he really thought HE OFFENDED ME! PUH LEASE!!! takes more than that! LOL!!! So in talks of my left side weirdness...I mentioned about how i rarely feel baby girl on the left side and how she is almost ALWAYS on the right. He went to measure my uterus and said, "Well as you can see (his hands on my FINALLY growing belly) this is the edge of you uterus on the left side: about an inch from your belly button." Then he moves his hand to the right and he said the edge of my uterus on the right is like 4-5 inches on the right of my belly button. He said that it isn't where one side grows and the other doesn't. Sorry, I have such mush brain right now I am forgetting most of the big fancy words. But that in fact my entire uterus is shifted and is hanging out in the right side of my torso!!! how weird!!!

This Pregnancy is just Fubared from one thing to the next! i give up trying to figure anything out about it anymore. if I can just make it through the next 87 days ;)  I am GOOD A GOLD!!!! that is 12 weeks and 3 days to go... is that right??? let me do the math real quick....yep!!! 12 weeks 3 days....I am SOOOOOOO happy!!!! Oh, I am happy!!!

I am hoping tomorrow I can have a "good" day too, but it has been such a long day today. I am just going to think positively.

Night peeps, I am done.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D