Monday, February 18, 2013

Neuro referral!!!!

I finally got it!!! I called the small city clinic this morning to talk to my pcp's nurse. She told me that it had been "faxed" over on Friday by someone but they never told me. I told her that they didn't want a fax that they actually need to TALK with someone. She told me as soon as we hung up she would call and then call me back.
And she did!! Called me within 10 mins and told me that the BIG CITY office will be calling me within 5-7 business days to have them call me to talk to me about symptoms and also to schedule. She also said based on the questions that she answered they are thinking of referring me to the headache clinic. At this point, I don't care what neurologist sees me, I just want to be seen. And who knows....maybe all this peripheral pain, numbness, and tingling is caused by some sort of headache?? Or it's not?? Can't wait for them to call me to ask me the questions.

Getting ready for work in a bit. I am still exhausted by my chores I did this morning. It really does wear me out!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D