Friday, February 8, 2013

Spending the night at ma and dad's

The hubs and chitlin are up north visiting the hubs grandma. I decided to stay at my parents so I wouldn't be alone tonight.
I'm very tired!!! Physically and mentally. I think I just did too much too fast this week.
You think I'd learn by now, just because I feel good doesn't mean I can do everything!! I gotta just relax. It's just so hard when I have a good day and I want to do something good and I can't do anything!
So hard!!
12 weeks and 2 days to go!!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D